Annie has worked at Olswang since 2008 and joined the Employee Incentives Group in 2010. Annie advises on the design, implementation and operation of employee share incentive arrangements as well as assisting with employee incentivisation issues arising in the context of all types of corporate transactions.
International technology, media and telecoms law firm Olswang has advised long-standing client ITV plc on its acquisition of The Garden Productions Limited ("The Garden"), the independent TV production company and one of the foremost producers of factual entertainment programming, whose biggest hit is "24 Hours in A&E".
20 May 2013
Olswang has advised the shareholders of specialist intelligence company, Exclusive Analysis, on its sale to leading global provider of information and analytics, IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS).
12 December 2012
06 January 2012
15 December 2011
Educated at Churchill College Cambridge, Annie is qualified in the UK. Since joining Olswang's Employee Incentives Group she has worked for some of the firm's most notable clients on some of the group's most significant transactions.
Particular highlights include:
- providing a day-to-day advisory service for Imagination Technologies Group PLC in relation to the operation of its share incentive arrangements;
- advising on the $80 million acquisition of Fizzback (the UK customer feedback software provider) by NICE Systems Limited, the Israeli technology provider;
- advising on the establishment of a tax-efficient equity incentive arrangement for employees of Toumaz Limited, the AIM-listed developer of ultra low-power wireless technologies;
- advising NVIDIA Corporation, a world-leading technology company, in relation to the UK share incentives aspects of its acquisition for £230 million of Icera Inc, a leading innovator of top-performing processors for cellular phones and tablets; and
- advising private equity house, Lyceum Capital, on employee incentives aspects of its acquisition of Clearswift Systems Limited, a global digital security software provider.
For additional information on these and other matters Annie has worked on, please visit the "Experience" section of the Employee Incentives Group's website.
Annie has also contributed to the following recent articles:
Further commentary and publications relating to Employee Incentives are available by clicking here or visiting the "Opinion, Updates and Newsletters" section of the Employee Incentives Group's website.