This year, Olswang is sponsoring the social get-together at the "Privacy Conference" in Berlin on 22 September 2016 hosted by Bitkom and IAPP. We will provide not only the well-deserved after-work drinks, but also a bit of fun – with our Olswang quiz on the backside of the coasters. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to get in touch with our privacy experts on site.
Would you like to participate? With Olswang you’ll get a 15 percent discount on the entrance fee (use the code: pc16_p_olswang)! Plus we exclusively reveal the correct answers to our quiz:
1. What day is World Data Protection Day?
Answer: January 28
2. How many data protection principles are listed GDPR’s Art. 5?
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency / / Rechtmäßigkeit, Verarbeitung nach Treu und Glauben, Transparenz
- Purpose Limitation / Zweckbindung
- Data minimisation / Datenminimierung
- Accuracy / Richtigkeit
- Storage limitation / Speicherbegrenzung
- Integrity and confidentiality / Integrität und Vertraulichkeit
- Accountability / Rechenschaftspflicht
3. Name three countries that have an accepted adequate level of data protection ("white list countries")
Answer: Andorra, Argentina, Canada, Switzerland, Faeroe Islands, Guernsey, Israel, Isle of Man, Jersey, New Zealand, United States (Privacy Shield), Eastern Republic of Uruguay
Further information about the event can be found here!