Olswang is delighted to invite you to our panel discussion - Clever content builds great brands – exploring how content is changing the way we build successful brands.
Brand engagement with consumers is a delicate process and technology has changed the way brands reach their audiences. This panel discussion will explore the opportunities presented by content marketing and native advertising.
We are excited to be joined by our expert panel to hear their insider perspectives on how to cut through the noise and reach and engage the consumer.
Our expert panellists
- Giles Morrison, Global VP, Brand Communications Excellence, Unilever
- Michael Iskas, President, The Story Lab Global
- Justin Kirby, Advisory Board Member, BCMA/ VP, Strategic Content Marketing, Tenthwave Digital LLC
- Andy Taylor, Co-Founder and CEO, Little Dot Studios
- Martin Trickey, Head of Digital, Warner Bros.
|18:00||Registration and refreshments|
|18:30||Introduction by Rachael Hammond, Associate, Olswang LLP|
|18:35||Panel discussion chaired by Jacqueline Hurt, Partner, Olswang LLP|
|19:30||Drinks, nibbles and networking|
|Date:||Wednesday 20 April|
|Time:||6.00pm – 8.30pm|
|Location:||Olswang LLP, 90 High Holborn, London WC1V 6XX|
|RSVP:||Please RSVP to Camilla Connolly at Camilla.Connolly@olswang.com or|
|on +44 (0) 207 067 3131|